Aging can be a challenging experience for many of us. However, studies are proving that our physical and mental well-being need not deteriorate as we age.
A. Our beliefs come to us from our parents and our culture. Unfortunately, these beliefs may not work for us, yet we continue to believe them to be our own.
B. The new paradigm of developing as an individual is that we can rewrite these old beliefs that are not serving us and experience a richer fulfilling life.
C. Psych-K® and Access Consciousness® help us make the changes that improve our lives.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Human Development with an Emphasis in Gerontology from California State University, East Bay
- Associate of Arts Degree in Behavioral Science from West Valley College
- PSYCH-K® Basic training and PSYCH-K® Advanced training
- Training in trauma grief, death and dying with Bessel van der Kolk and David Kessler
- Nutritional Essentials from Bauman College
- The Ethics of Touch in Psychotherapy
- Integrated Energy Therapy – Basic Level
- How to Rewire the Traumatized Brain
- Access the Bars® – NCBTMB Approved Provider Access Consciousness® #451545-11
Licenses & Registrations
- Licensed as a Massage Practitioner by the State of California – Certified Massage Practitioner #68657
- Registered as a Caregiver for the Elderly with the State of California
I strive to provide clients with services that address and accommodate their individual and specific needs.